The Bandon School District “Grab & Go” meal program provides meals for ALL CHILDREN between the ages of 1-18. Children can receive free breakfast and lunch every day.
- YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SIGN UP TO RECEIVE MEALS!
- STUDENTS DO NOT HAVE TO BE PRESENT WHEN MEALS ARE PICKED UP.
- All you have to do is drive up to the BHS Cafeteria and staff will bring out meals to your car window.
- Meals must be taken to go and may not be eaten at the school.
- Meals will be given out every day that school would normally be in session, between 12:15pm-12:45pm Monday – Thursday and on Fridays from 11:30am -12:30pm.